Deciding to undergo an assisted reproductive technology (ART) or in vitro fertilisation (IVF) doesn’t mean that alternative ART/IVF support is to be dismissed—on the contrary: 65 – 75 % of couples doing ART consult with a complementary medicine practitioner. Ranging from herbalists and acupuncturists through to ART/IVF nutrition advice, you can proactively optimise treatment outcomes with this powerful combination of traditional medicine and complementary ART/IVF support.
How I Can Help
My holistic ART/IVF support takes place before your ART/IVF treatment. By looking at your diet and lifestyle, and putting a practical action plan into place, you can achieve the following:
- Improved egg/sperm quality
- Improved ovarian response to increase egg numbers
- Cleanse your liver—an IVF/ART detox may help improve recovery and decrease the risk of hyper-stimulation
- With my targeted ART/IVF nutrition programme you will benefit from improved general health such as support for weight loss and smoking/alcohol cessation (most IVF clinics will not allow treatment for couples who are obese)
- Improved stress management may boost a woman’s capacity to carry the pregnancy .
 E. O’Reilly, M. Sevigny, K.-A. Sabarre and K. P. Phillips, “Perspectives of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) practitioners in the support and treatment of infertility,” 14 10 2014. [Online]. Available: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4200233/. [Accessed 16 01 2018].