Undergoing a safe amalgam removal is one of the best decisions we can make for our health and wellbeing, because …
- Amalgams emit mercury vapour which passes readily across the blood-brain barrier and into the central nervous system.
- Every time you drink liquids or chew food, tiny bits of mercury are released into your system.
- Mercury shuts off the ability of your liver and kidneys to move heavy metals into your gut for elimination, causing it to build up.
- 5-year old fillings have been shown to contain only 28% mercury as compared to 50% when they were placed, showing that half the original mercury has been released into your body.
- Scientific research shows that certain bacteria in the mouth and intestines convert mercury into methylmercury, a substance 100 times more poisonous than ordinary, already toxic mercury.
- Various types of silver fillings are now banned in many countries, such as Sweden, Germany & Japan.
- Highly acclaimed dental schools in Switzerland and the Netherlands have now eliminated the teaching of silver filling placement.